Friday, July 23, 2010

A WEEK FULL OF BUSYNESS!!!!

So I haven't had the chance to sit down and blog for a little while, or maybe I am still not use to this blogging deal.... Maybe it is a little bit of both?  Well as it comes down to it, my life has not been normal in quite sometime, and I am not ashamed to admit I LOVE NORMAL!!!  So this is my week in a BLUR!  Hold on!

Sunday-  My Uncle Todd, cousin Aiden, Tabor, and I took off to Magic Springs/Crystal Falls.  This was a blast for me because I love to watch the enjoyment in kids faces when they are having so much fun!  Andrew later met us after he got off work.  Tabor loved this a lot due to the fact that Andrew takes him on all the slides.  After an exhausting day of water slides ALL day, my cousin/best friend/MOH, Randi came into town. 

Monday- Randi and I took off to Conway to keep Langley (my sweet niece) while Rachel had to go to a meeting.  She was a precious little thing and did AMAZING!!! Let me just say PRAISE BABY is my hero!  After leaving Langley, Randi and I headed to "Events Rental" of Conway to check out some wedding stuff.  This place was great and very reasonable too.  After leaving "Events" we attended Andrew's softball game and then played some Putt Putt!! 

Tuesday- Andrew, Randi, Zac and I headed to Magic Springs/Crystal Falls for a fun-filled, relaxing day.  We had a blast riding roller coasters, riding water slides, and being a kid again in the wave pool.  We then went to Chilis to have a bite to eat then retreated to the house for some naps and movies.  MMMMMM great day!!! 

Wednesday- Randi and I had the chance to sleep in and then head out to the hospital for a scheduled test.  Andrew and Randi were so patient as I had the procedure done, or should I say that they caught up on their latest gossip in the US Weekly mags.  We then went to lunch at McAlister's.....  which was AMAZING!  We then went to David's Bridal to check out some bridesmaids dresses.  WE FOUND ONE... I will see if I can upload a picture but they are super cute and flattering for everyone!!!  Upon arriving home, Andrew and I got a wild hair to clean out the garage.  After cleaning out the garage I hit my hand extrememly hard and thought I had broken it.  Trip #2 to the hospital that day!  Andrew, Randi, and I sat in the emergency room for about 4 hours, only to find out NO BREAKS but a bruised bone.  A couple of pain killers, a wrapped hand, Arby's, and a ride home and we were good to go!

Thursday- I had to attend Professional Development all day, Randi left, and Andrew had to work.   That is what our day consisted of.... the wedding is getting closer and I hope tha tyou enjoy reading all of my stress...

But one quick question-  What is the one thing YOU had to have at your wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment